Sublime-seekers, you know that here at Sublime Finds we are alllll about delightful discoveries, alllll about the hunt for the most fabulous and exciting products, the best of the best bits to make your life that bit more *sparkly*.
So you know that when I’m telling you I’ve pulled together a Sublime Finds Christmas Gift Guide EXTRAVAGANZA with 43 gifts you’ll absolutely 100% want… I’m not mucking around. It’s almost a ‘best of the best’ from Sublime Finds this year + with a bunch of new finds where sharing for the first time!
Get excited lovely things – this list is the shiz! Browse the finds then get all the details below: where from, how much and why you want this in your life. (No time now? Pin for later!)
Here’s the deets!
- Witchery Corded Halter Top, $79.95 – perfect for fresh out of the pool through to dinner out on a sultry summer night!
- Lush Popcorn Lip Scrub, $9.95 – organic, cruely free and edible not only is this lip scrub delicious, it’s the best product around to clear flakey skin for a perfect pout!
- Domayne Society Cup and Saucer in Gold, $20 – add a little glam to your morning cuppa
- Country Road East West Shopper, $69.95 – this classic is the perfect beach accompaniment, and when you’re back to work makes a great gym back or work-appropriate carry all!
- Estee Lauder sculpting foundation brush, $70 – this baby’s the talk of the town, it’s bristles contour to the curves of your face giving a fantastic foundation finish. I’m dying to try it!
- Olympus OM-D E-10 – Olympus loves bloggers and bloggers love Olympus. I’m saving my pennies to buy this model, the perfect middle ground between fantastic, professional-level photos, easy to use and compact. Can’t wait to get my its on one!
- Daring and Disruptive by Lisa Messenger, $24.95 – I’ve read it, and it’s pretty damn good. If you’ve got an entrepreneurial type on your Christmas to-buy-for list, you’re onto a winner with this book.
- Seed Heritage Liv T-Bar Jelly Sandals, $49.95 – a cute gold sandal that avoid the death of ugly-comfy summer shoes.
- Seafolly Block Party Retro Maillot, $159.95 – how cute are these togs!? I can’t stop thinking about them. (Which is code for I’m absolutely going to buy them asap).
- Karen Walker Home Champagne Saucers, $49.95 – Mad Men style fabulous that will have you wanting just one more glass.
- Bose Noise Quiet Comfort Noise Cancelling Headphones, $399 – I’ve got a pair of these (though not in the fab new white finish!) and they seriously improve long-haul travel in leaps and bounds. I borrowed a set from a friend one trip, and afterwards the investment was a no-brainer. Buying these for a loved one will make their Christmas.
- iPhone 6, from $869 outright – I am LOVING my new iPhone 6, and since downloading Yosemite on my Mac, it’s only got better. The gadget of the year, you can read why in our iPhone 6 review from earlier this year.
- Lorna Jane Ditsy Spot Crop, $89.99 – these are sold out online but still in store, how cute are they!?
- Kikki-K Astrid Leather Shoulder Bag in Cloud, $350 – A functional, attractive and well made laptop bag is rare as hens teeth, but Kikki-K’s just-realised remarkably ticks all the boxes. With room for your laptop, your notebooks and extra STUFF, it’s a winner.
- Georg Jensen ring, $18,750 – Exquisite diamond loveliness. No further explanation needed.
- Nutribullet, $290 – the mess free instant smoother maker. Help someone keep their healthy NY resolutions with this gift!
- The Body Book by Cameron Diaz, $26.95 – there’s no doubt she’s got a bangin’ body… don’t you want to know her secrets?
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Mouse Spotted ballerinas, $375.75 – each season brings a release of new mouse flats; the ultimate in Fancy Flats Friday perfection.
- Nars Laguna Orgasm Duo, $56 – Nars have combined two of their most iconic products; Orgasm blush and Laguna bronzer. A brand new combo, you do not want to miss out on this.
- The Base by Lara Bingle Gradual Tan Lotion, $29 – the beauty blogging world is abuzz with chatter all about The Base! Try the goods from the bronzing queen herself.
- Glasshouse Destination Candle in Esperance, $39.95 – there are no shortage of gorgeous scented candles around, Glasshouse is one brand that never disappoints.
- Cue In The City dress, $189 – gorgeous summer shades that will work for office, evening or summer day fun. Forgiving cut and the quality of cue.
- Shanghai Suzy in Electric Flamingo, $12.95 – one of the shades featured in The Bright Pink Lipstick Wars post recently, this is for after hours statement lip perfection!
- Too Faced Melted Lipstick set, $34 – one of the best new lip products to be released this year (reviewed on the blog here in July) – this collection of Melted mini’s is fantastic value and will certainly sell out pre-Christmas!
- P.J. Salvage Bali Sunset Large Rose Modal Chemise, $59.95 – P.J. Salvage is really bringing it with some fabulous, fun, bright and sexy sleepwear that you won’t be horrified to get caught in. Well worth checking out at DJs.
- Oroton Odeion clutch, $295 – the ultimate shade of statement clutch for the warmer months.
- Go-To Skincare’s Lips!, $14.95 – the Sublime Finds review of Go-To skincare has been our most read blog post of all time! There’s good reason why: the collection is excellent, and Lips! is the jewel in the crown. Another great cruelty free product; a perfect stocking filler!
- Yes Please by Amy Poehler, $20.58 – stay tuned for a review of this book soon! (Spoiler alert: it’s freaking awesome, in all the ways you’d expect a book by Amy Poehler to be)
- Kate Spade gold-tone glitter studs, $38 USD – guaranteed to brighten any outfit, any day.
- Amazing Face by Zoe Foster Blake, $33.50 – the book where the reigning Queen of Australian Beauty herself tells you everything you’ve ever needed to know about making your face picture perfect. A bible; I keep my copy on my bedside table.
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balm, $10 – a Sublime Find, we’ve raved about this one over and over this year! If you’re not already on the bandwagon, come aboard, friends!
- Clarisonic Mia 2, $190 – the best around in everyday, at-home skincare technology, we reviewed the Clarisonic Mia 2 on the blog earlier this year (because it’s awesome).
- Prada Candy, $150 for 80ml – the perfect mix of sweet and sultry, this is one of my all time favourite scents!
- Nine West Galaxy, $149.95 – tell me you don’t want these shoes. Just try.
- Kikki-K’s 365 journal, $29.95 – 365 totally blank pages to capture your year ahead. Perfect for people who love to write and scrapbook!
- Kate Spade Glitter Keds in Rose Gold, $83.43 – these babies are selling like hotcakes! After being realised in gold last Christmas, they were resold for double their original price on eBay throughout the year. This Christmas kate spade has released 6 different colours, but they are moving fast!
- Kate Spade Boxed Pen, $49.95 – Made it to the list of Oprah’s Favourite Things for 2014! Do I need to go on?
- Kate Spade Sherrie sunglasses, $165 USD – retro styling with a glitter finish, these scream fabulous and fun!
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Polaroid Camera, $99 – more retro fun, enjoy the novelty of instant print out photos!
- Oroton Metropolis A4 folio, $295 – treat yo’ self to the fanciest notebook about, an Oroton compendium makes for the perfect in ladylike luxe corporate accessorising.
- Frank Body Scrub Original Coffee Scrub, $14.95 – another product reviewed and loved on Sublime Finds this year. You’ll love this scrub for it’s ability to exfoliate like a boss AND leave your skin silky smooth.
- Samantha Wills Bohemian Bardot ring in rose gold, $99 – the ultimate accessory for bohemian babes.
- Martine Cycling Co Women’s Gramercy, $1,299 – this luxe retro design has got the hipsters excited, and you can see why!
There you have it lovely things, my collection of freakin’ awesome gifts for Christmas 2014!
What’s on your wishlist? What are you buying others you love? Tell us in the comments below! x